Monday, May 31, 2010

I'm BACKKKKKK!!!!

It's been 7 months since my last post.  Alot has happened in that time including a move back to my hometown after a broken engagement.  I know, Blondie was willing to give herself to one man for the rest of her life?  Thank god that didn't happen, yet!  LOL 

What does that mean for all of you?  Blondie is again on the market altho she is living in rural Texas where there isn't a large variety of available men.  But this does mean that being back on the farm has brought about some orgasm inducing fantasies of hot sweaty cowboys and sex in the barn with the smell of sweet hay in the background.  But you will have to wait for the written renditions of those to come!

Also, I reconnected (only by email but in my dreams we will enjoy some bedroom gymnastics) with the old friend who inspired so many of my stories and he gave me an idea for the next "musing".  After such a long hiatus from writing, the story has become much more involved than any other of my work.  I am working on this new fantasy between farm chores, reconnecting with family and friends, and catching up on local gossip.  Oh....and lots of self satisfying!  Masturbation minimally eases the frustration from lack of sex tho.  If a hard cock happened to appear before me....well....be prepared to be ravaged!

No comments:

Post a Comment