Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Shower

There is nothing better after a good hard fuck, than to take a shower with your lover...


I would like to lick you clean or take your hand and pull you to the shower.  I think our sticky, sweaty bodies need to be lathered up and washed really well, paying special attention to all the sticky parts.  Maybe I should get on my knees so I can get a better view of your parts.  Taste them to make sure they are salty and sweet at the same time.  Inspect your balls...gently roll them between my fingers...suck them into my mouth...roll them around with my tongue.

I need you to bend me over in the shower and take my pussy...show me what I have been missing.  But first, I want you to taste your cum and my sweet juices that are mixed together inside of me.  Spread my pussy lips and let your tongue dive deep into me then run it up to my clit and flick it back and forth...suck on it.  Work your magic on my pink pussy...bring me to orgasm as the warm shower washes over us.

Then turn me around...put my hands against the shower wall and slip your hard cock into my tight pussy.  Wrap your arms around me and gently squeeze and pull at my nipples.  Fuck me slow and gently.  Kiss my neck and nibble on my ear as your hold on to me.

I love the feel of your cock slowly sliding in and out of me..wet. My cum and your cum mixed together.

You fondle my tits with one hand and reach between my legs and play with my clit with the other.  Our moans are covered by the sounds of the running water.  We can only take so much before you bend me over and put my hands against the wall to hold on and then you start working on my pussy.

I can feel your balls slapping against me as you fuck me hard...my moans turn into panting breaths.

I beg you for more...beg you not to stop.

I need to feel your hot cum fill my pussy. I want to feel you pound it deep inside me and even after you cum you still dont stop...you keep the rhythm going as I hold on for dear life.

As I feel your soft cock slip out of me....I turn around and go to my knees before you.  I gently take your cock in my mouth and clean our juices from it.  I taste your saltiness and my sweetness.  You pull me up from my knees and kiss me deep...our tongues play together with our juices on our lips

Now that's my idea of a shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment