Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Enjoy...because I did...

I enjoy writing erotic stories and fantasies.  Some of them are purely written as a turn-on and for the reader's enjoyment and others are written with the sole purpose of getting off.  The following is intended to be used for self pleasurement.

I want you to walk in on me fucking my pussy with my favorite dildo.  You strip off your clothes.  You walk over to the bed....take the dildo from me and throw it to the floor. 

You grab my legs and pull me flat onto my back. You push my legs up in the air and slip into me with no words being said....not touching or any foreplay. You fuck my pussy until I beg you to stop but you just keep going and ignore my pleas. While you are fucking me....you find my clit and start stroking it with your fingers.  You show me no mercy!

When you feel my orgasm coming on....you pull out and force your cock down my throat before I can beg you to finish me.  You wrap your fingers in my hair and hold my head still while you fuck my mouth. You give me no warning if you are going to cum in my throat as you force your cock way down deep....

You pull out of my mouth and push me onto my hands and knees in front of you.  You spread my pussy lips and dip your tongue in for your first sweet taste.  You find my clit and start working it over with your tongue....  You can hear my breath quicken as you pull your mouth away before I can cum and you slap my ass with a stinging blow.

You spread my ass cheeks and use our juices to lube it well before pushing your fingers deep inside.  You push one finger into my tight ass before adding a second.  I push back against your hand wanting more.  Your cock twitches and hardens as you sense my excitement.

You pull your fingers from my ass and slip your hard cock into my wet pussy.  You thrust into me for only 2 or 3 deep strokes only to coat your cock with my juices.  You pull your cock from my pussy and push it against my sphincter.  With a pop and a shallow scream from me....your cock slides in.

You only give me a second to adjust before you slide almost out and ram hard back into my ass.  I bury my face in my pillow to quieten my screams and moans of pleasure.  I can feel your balls slapping against my ass.  You continue to fuck me as I beg you for more....you fuck me harder and harder with longer deeper strokes.

You pull your cock out of my tight ass and flip me onto my back.  You pull my legs up over your shoulders and slide your pulsing cock back into my ass.  You reach up and pull on the rings attached to my nipples.  You realize my eyes are rolled back into my head but you are unsure if in pleasure or pain but you dont care....I am your fuck toy and you can use me as you please.

As you squeeze and kneed my breasts, you fuck my ass harder and harder.  My panting and occasional scream only push you harder over the edge.  You pull at my nipples and roll them between your fingers.... You feel your balls tighten as you pull out and shove your cock deep down my throat.  I can do nothing but swallow as it pours down my throat.  I gag on the amount of cum gushing from your body but you only shove your cock deeper.

You moan my name as the last bit empties into my mouth and you collapse on top of my body.  After a few moments you start to move off of me and pull your now soft cock out of my mouth but my hands hold you still....  I gently lick away any left over cum from your soft cock, careful not to cause you any pain in your over sensitive state.  As I finish, I give you a huge smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment