Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I need you...

I need you to fuck me...but before you start fucking me....I want you in my mouth.  I want to feel you get harder and harder as I lick and suck your beautiful cock.  I want you to wrap your hands in my hair and fuck my mouth...use it for your pleasure. 

But I dont want you to cum down my throat....cause I want you to push me onto my back...put my legs up on your shoulders and pound my pussy.  I want to watch your face the first time your cock slides into my tight wet pussy.  I want to see your eyes close in pleasure and watch you lose control as you stroke back and forth.

I want you to flip me onto my stomach and fuck me from behind while slapping my ass.  Grab a handful of my hair and pull my head back so you can whisper in my ear about how much you enjoy fucking your dirty little slut.

I want you to pull out and press the head of your hard cock against my ass.  Mmmmm...I love being your fuck slut.  I need you to gently press the head of your cock against my asshole until it slides in. When you are in....I want you to slowly pound it...in and out.  Then I need you to pick up speed and make me your cum slut.

I want to feel you cum in my ass.....

I want to hear you moan my name....

I want to feel the weight of your body collapse on top of me...

I can feel your cock begin to soften in my ass but it still feels sooooo good.  I start squeezing my sphincter against your cock...milking it of any cum that you have left.  I want to feel you go from soft to hard in my tight ass and then I want you to fuck my brains out all over.

In my ass or my pussy or even my mouth...my body is your fuck toy...its yours baby....to use and abuse. I want you to make me yours....make it so no other man will ever be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment